ServicingSuzuki builds some of the safest, most reliable and technically advanced vehicles in the world today. Engineered and designed with Suzuki DNA and over 100 years of Japanese heritage, to keep you on the road, come rain or shine. Modern technology means that you and your vehicle might only visit the local Suzuki Dealer once every 12 months or 15,000km (whichever occurs first) for your scheduled service. Accordingly, the correct service for your Suzuki is essential.
To meet your service expectations and maintain the vehicle's warranty, our Suzuki technicians are factory trained to use the very latest computer aided diagnostic and servicing equipment, guaranteeing a premium standard of workmanship throughout the Suzuki Dealer Network. You can rest assured that only quality Suzuki Genuine Parts are used throughout, ensuring perfect operation, safety and drivability of your investment.
When it comes time to sell your Suzuki, one of the most important considerations for prospective buyers is the service history recorded in the Service Manual and who has serviced the vehicle. Regular servicing at your Suzuki Service Centre demonstrates that you’ve loved and maintained your Suzuki by having it serviced by Suzuki qualified technicians using top quality Suzuki genuine parts.
"Suzuki Service", bringing you peace of mind in your "Way of Life".Do you want to book your car in for a Service? Click here
Swift See More
- Cash Back on all Suzuki Swift and Alto Models this MOnth Only
- Test drive a Suzuki Today on the Launch of 'Love at First Drive'
- Autumn 2013 XLerate newsletter
- She's one Swift swimmer
- Superstar Suzuki cracks 3 million sales mark
- Alto cops a sweet role on coast
- New Grand Vitara 2WD towing - what the expert's are saying
- Suzuki's SUV's range leads QLD sales charge in 2012
- Suzuki tops Audi and Mercedes-Benz in aspiration test
- The verdict is out: Suzuki Swift remains a "Carsguide favourite", while Grand Vitara rated highly in SUV market
About Suzuki QLD
Suzuki Auto Co. (Queensland distributor of Suzuki motor vehicles) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mayfairs W'Sale Pty Ltd.
See More About Suzuki QLD