1.1 These terms and conditions govern Suzuki’s Capped Price Service Program (Program).
1.2 Suzuki reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. Suzuki will publish the amended terms and conditions which will take immediate effect for any services booked after the date of publication.
2. The Program
Eligible customers and vehicles are entitled to obtain Standard Scheduled Services at maximum capped prices for a period of up to five (5) years or 100,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first) subject to these terms and conditions.
3. What is covered?
Only services set out in the “Inspection and Maintenance for Normal Operating Conditions” Schedule contained in the relevant Australian Supplement of the Owner’s Manual for the eligible vehicle (Standard Scheduled Services) are covered under the Program. This includes all items listed for each Standard Scheduled Service as set out in the relevant Owner’s Manual including inspection and adjustment of all items listed and genuine Suzuki parts, labour and fluids required for each Standard Scheduled Service.
4. What is not covered?
4.1 Additional service/repair items which are not specifically listed for each Standard Scheduled Service in the relevant Owner’s Manual are not included in the Program. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear items requiring additional maintenance (e.g. fuses, brake pad replacement, wiper blades, batteries, wheel alignment correction, tyres);
- Replacement of Pollen Filter;
- Fluids or additives (other than those specifically listed for each Standard Scheduled Service in the relevant Owner’s Manual);
- Accident damage to any body, chassis or driveline components;
- Additional maintenance and repairs recommended by your servicing Participating Suzuki Dealer to suit your driving needs.
4.2 The Participating Suzuki Dealer carrying out the Standard Scheduled Service will advise you and request your consent if any additional service/repair items which are not part of the capped price Standard Scheduled Service are required to your vehicle and the amount you will be required to pay prior to the additional service/repair items being undertaken.
5. Where can a capped price Standard Scheduled Service be carried out?
Only at an participating authorised Suzuki Dealer located in Australia. Standard Scheduled Services carried out by non-authorised Suzuki Dealers are not covered under this Program.
6. What is the capped price for each Standard Scheduled Service?
The capped price payable for each Standard Scheduled Service is published at Download brochure here. The capped price payable for each of the Standard Scheduled Services may be varied from time to time to take account of changes in the costs of labour and materials and/or applicable regulations, laws or rules which affect the capped price. It is your responsibility to confirm with a Participating Suzuki Dealer at the time of booking the capped price payable for each Standard Scheduled Service under the Program.
7. Which Suzuki vehicles are eligible?
7.1 The Program applies to all Suzuki vehicles purchased from a Participating Suzuki Dealer that are registered for the first time after 1st July 2013, except for those vehicles listed at 7.2 and 7.3 below.
7.2 Vehicles purchased from Non-Participating Dealers (see clause 5 above) are not eligible to participate in the Program.
7.3 The following vehicles are not eligible for the Program:
- any vehicles that are purchased from an Participating Suzuki Dealer for the use as rental vehicles (save for those vehicles which are rented from Participating Suzuki Dealers used in the Service Departments);
- “grey import” Suzuki branded vehicles (namely, Suzuki vehicles not imported into Australia by Suzuki).
- Local, State and Commonwealth Government Fleet registered vehicles; and
- any Suzuki Grand Vitara diesel powered vehicles.
8. Who is eligible?
All customers who have purchased an eligible Suzuki vehicle from a Participating Suzuki Dealer (see clause 7 above) are eligible for the Program, except for:
- Local, State and Commonwealth Government customers.
9. When does the Program become effective and when does it cease?
The Program becomes effective from the original registration of warranty date for the eligible vehicle as recorded in the relevant “Warranty and Service Record Booklet” (Booklet) (or if the customer is unable to locate the Booklet, the date as recorded in Suzuki’s records) and ceases the earlier of:
- the performance of all Standard Scheduled Services covered under the Program; and
- the expiry of 64 months from the original registration of warranty date or 105,000kms (whichever occurs first).
10. Warranty Extension Program
10.1 Any Suzuki vehicle which is eligible to participate in the Program may be eligible for Suzuki’s Warranty Extension program (Warranty Extension Program).
10.2 Under the Warranty Extension Program, provided that all Standard Scheduled Services specified in the Owner’s Manual are performed within the specified time periods by an Participating Suzuki Dealer, Suzuki will extend the new vehicle warranty after the expiry of the initial term of 3 years/36 months or 100,000kms (whichever occurs first) by further periods of 10,000kms or 6 months (whichever occurs first) up to total maximum new vehicle warranty term of 140,000kms or 5 years/60 months (whichever occurs first).
10.3 Subject to performance of all Standard Scheduled Services in accordance with 10.2 above, at the expiry of the initial new vehicle warranty term of 36 months/100,000kms, the new vehicle warranty will be extended:
- if the vehicle is at 100,000kms, by a further 10,000kms; or
- if the vehicle is at the 3 years/36 months time period, by a further 6 months,
(warranty extension period).
10.4 Further warranty extension periods will be granted each time a Standard Scheduled Service is performed in accordance with the Owner’s Manual up to a total maximum new vehicle warranty term of 140,000kms or 5 years/60 months (whichever occurs first).
11. When should a Standard Scheduled Service be carried out?
11.1 The recommended service intervals for each of the Standard Scheduled Services are every 10,000kms or 6 months (whichever occurs first). This is set out in the relevant Owner’s Manual for the eligible vehicle.
11.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that each Standard Scheduled Service contained in the relevant Owner’s Manual for your Suzuki vehicle is carried out according to the applicable time periods. If you miss a Standard Scheduled Service, additional work may be required to be undertaken by a Participating Suzuki Dealer at the next Standard Scheduled Service at an additional cost to you.
11.3 Even if the vehicle has not been driven far enough to cover the distance between the recommended service intervals the vehicle should still be serviced according to the recommended time period shown on the schedule in the relevant Owner’s Manual for the eligible vehicle.
12. When can I claim each of the capped price Standard Scheduled Services?
12.1 Capped price Standard Scheduled Services can only be claimed within a nominated number of months and/or kilometres of the due date for each Standard Scheduled Service as set out below. The due date for each Standard Scheduled Service is set out in the relevant Owner’s Manual for the eligible vehicle.
12.2 The applicable time periods for claiming capped price Standard Scheduled Services are:
- Claiming Prior to the Service Due Date (Standard Scheduled Services 1-10) – Up to 3 months prior to the service due date
- Claiming After the Service Due Date (Standard Scheduled Services 1-10) – Up to 4 months or 5,000kms after the service due date (whichever occurs first)
12.3 You claim a capped price Standard Scheduled Service by contacting an Participating Suzuki Dealer and booking in your vehicle for a Standard Scheduled Service to take place within the applicable service claim period set out above.
12.4 When the applicable service claim period for a specific Standard Scheduled Service expires, you will not be able to claim the capped price for that particular Standard Scheduled Service/items listed in the Owner’s Manual for that particular Standard Scheduled Service. The next capped price Standard Scheduled Service period will then be available.
12.5 It is your responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is serviced within the required service claim period.
12.6 Missing a Standard Schedule Service, prolonging time between Standard Scheduled Services and/or not adhering to the applicable service claim periods, means you will lose some of the benefits from the total number of Standard Schedule Services available under the Program and you may have to pay additional costs.
12.7 Suzuki recommends that you adhere to the recommended Standard Scheduled Services as set out in the relevant Owner’s Manual for the eligible vehicle to ensure you obtain the maximum benefit available under the Program.
12.8 Regular servicing of your Suzuki vehicle is important to maintain your vehicle’s optimal operating performance.
13. Can a capped price Standard Scheduled Service under the Program be transferred?
13.1 No, a capped price Standard Scheduled Service cannot be transferred to any other Suzuki vehicle and remains with the eligible Suzuki vehicle for the duration of the Program regardless of ownership.
13.2 Subsequent owners of excluded/ineligible vehicles (see clauses 7 and 8 above) which are purchased after 1 July 2013 are not eligible and can not participate in the Program.
14. Can I obtain a refund/credit/discount for any Standard Scheduled Services that I miss or which are not performed under the Program towards the remaining services?
Customers are not entitled to any refunds, credits or discounts for any Standard Scheduled Service under the Program which has lapsed, been missed or are otherwise not performed by a Participating Suzuki Dealer. It is your responsibility to ensure that all Standard Scheduled Services are carried out under the Program.
Any questions in relation to the Program and these terms and conditions can be directed to:
Suzuki QLD Customer Care on 07 3623 4900 or click here